The Anchorage Alaska Convention Centers and ASM Global are seeking a dynamic and results-driven leader to serve as the new General Manager.
Overseeing the day-to-day operations of our two state-of-the-art facilities. As the cornerstone of Anchorage’s event industry, we host a diverse range of gatherings, from major national conventions to local celebrations. The ideal candidate will bring a strategic mindset, exceptional organizational skills, and a customer-centric approach to ensure seamless event execution and elevate the guest experience.
The Dena’ina Center
- Banquet and Exhibit Hall: 72,240 sq. ft. (390 booths).
- Lobbies, pre-function/circulation: 46,500 sq. ft.
- Meeting rooms (including Ballroom): 35,704 sq. ft.
The Egan Center
- Explorers and Summit Hall: 30,534 sq. ft. (197 booths).
- Banquet seating for up to 1440 in Explorers Hall.
- Summit Hall, with up to 14 contiguous rooms, is our most configurable space.
The General Manager will have responsibility for the overall management, promotion, and operation of the facilities, including purchasing, booking, marketing, finance, human resources, food and beverage, box office, advertising, security, production, maintenance, sponsorship, group, and private event sales.
If interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please use the link below to apply or send your resume to the SearchWide Global Executive listed below.
Location: Anchorage, AK
Contact: Andrea Christopherson, Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org